Spectacular mountain views, beautiful new furnishings, spacious game room with pool table and invigorating hot tub – all add up to make this beautiful 5 bedroom vacation rental home perfect for large gatherings.
Located only 1.8 miles from the Lake Lure Marina and 2.8 miles from Chimney Rock State Park, Mountain Laurel Lodge is the perfect gathering place for large families. Built in 2007, and decorated with all new solid wood furniture, this home has 3 levels of bright and airy rooms decorated in a mountain lodge theme. After a day spent hiking in Chimney Rock State Park, or boating on the pristine waters of Lake Lure, come home to your own mountain lodge and enjoy the magnificent views or a soothing soak in your private hot tub under the stars.
There is so much to enjoy in this wonderfully spacious home! On the main level is the large, open great room with a stone fireplace with gas logs, an entertainment center with flat panel High Definition TV with Direct TV, a DVD/CD player and Surround Sound and games, videos and books to enjoy. The great room and open dining area have vaulted ceilings and 2-story windows with expansive views of the mountains. There are two tables for dining and game playing, with a total seating for 10.
Sliding glass doors out of the living/dining area lead to a deck which runs the width of the house. Everything is provided in the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a meal for a large group, or you can grill on the outdoor charcoal grill. On this main level are also 2 bedrooms, one with a king bed and one with a queen, and one full bath with tub/shower combination.
On the lower level is a huge game room with leather sofas (one a sleeper sofa), a second flat panel High Definition TV with Direct TV and a pool table. Large windows let in lots of light and have beautiful woodland views.
The master bedroom, which is tucked away on the top level, is very private and has a king bed and a spacious bath, complete with a corner Jacuzzi tub for soaking away those tired muscles. There is also an open loft with a futon sofa overlooking the great room. This is an ideal spot for quiet reading while enjoying a fantastic view of the mountains from the 2-story windows.
You and your family and friends can enjoy the privacy and serenity of this wonderful Lake Lure vacation rental, or venture out for a day of hiking in Chimney Rock State Park or take a boat cruise on Lake Lure, all within a 10-minute drive.
Lake Lure Vacation Rental Amenities
• 5 bedrooms - Two kings, 2 queens and 2 twins. A sleeper sofa, a futon and a crib are also available. Maximum occupancy: 12.
• 3 full baths – 2 guest baths, one with tub/shower combination and one with walk-in shower. Master bath has a corner Jacuzzi tub and separate walk-in shower. Hair dryers provided in each bathroom.
• Mountain Laurel Lodge also can be rented as a 3-bedroom, 2-bath house, with a maximum of 6 people, at a substantial discount off the rates shown below and with all amenities. This is ideal for 3 couples or a smaller family. Call for more information on this arrangement.
• All new, high quality, solid wood furniture and charming accessories.
• Great room with stone fireplace with gas logs. Entertainment center with flat panel High Definition TV with Direct TV, DVD/CD player and Surround Sound and lots of games and videos to enjoy.
• Separate game room with pool table, second flat panel High Definition TV with Direct TV.
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, cookware and dinnerware for maximum occupancy.
• Washer & dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Central heating and air with separate controls.
• Hot Tub on deck overlooking mountains and woods.
• Charcoal grill. Guests must bring charcoal and lighter fuel.
• Telephone with free local calls.
• Wireless Internet
• Parking for 3 cars on the parking pad; 2 more on the street.
• Mountain Laurel Lodge is walking distance to Lure Me In Lodge. Rented together, the two homes can sleep 24-26 people.
Mountain Laurel Lodge
Availability of this Cabin