Mountain Laurel Lodge
Availability of this Cabin
Spectacular mountain views, spacious game room with pool table and invigorating hot tub – all add up to make this beautiful 5-bedroom, 3-bath chalet-style Lake Lure home perfect for large gatherings.
After a day spent hiking in Chimney Rock State Park or boating on Lake Lure, come home to your own mountain lodge and enjoy a soothing soak in your private hot tub under the stars. Build a fire in the outdoor fire pit or play pool in the game room.
Located in a quiet, wooded area that is walking distance to Lure Me In Lodge, if rented together, the two homes can sleep 24 people. There are no other houses around these two homes and each is very private from the other.
Mountain Laurel Lodge is less than 5 minutes to the Lake Lure Marina and Beach, the Lake Lure Inn and Chimney Rock State Park. 26 miles to Asheville and 18 miles to Tryon International Equestrian Center.
Main level: Open plan living area, kitchen, dining room. Two bedrooms, one with queen bed and one with king bed. Full bath. Deck, covered entrance.
Upstairs: Master bedroom with king bed, full bath and loft with futon. Bedroom can be closed off from loft.
Downstairs: Game room. Two bedrooms, one with a queen and one with two twins. Full bath with walk-in shower. Laundry area. Covered deck with hot tub.
Mountain Laurel Lodge Details
• 3,000 sq ft ± 3-story chalet style home with mountain views.
• 5 bedrooms - Two kings, two queens, two twins and one futon in loft. Baby crib and mattress.
• 3 full bathrooms – Main floor has tub/shower combination, lower floor has walk-in shower and master on upper floor has walk-in shower and Jacuzzi tub. Hair dryers.
• Maximum occupancy 12 (including children). Can also be rented as a 3-bedroom, 2 bath home at a reduced rate. We simply lock off the queen and twin bedrooms and one bath on the lower floor, but you still have access to all amenities.
• Linens and towels provided
• Kitchen with granite counter tops, fully stocked with cooking and dining utensils, dishwasher, electric stove and oven, coffee maker, blender, toaster, fridge with ice maker, mixer, microwave, basic spices.
• Starter supply of paper and soap products provided usually sufficient for 2-night stay
• Living area has vaulted ceilings, 2-story windows, stone fireplace with gas logs, leather sofas, 32” HDTV, DVD player, books and games.
• Dining – Two dining tables, large table seats 6, second table seats 4, 3 stools at island.
• Large game room with pool table, leather sofas, 42” HDTV, DVD player.
• Satellite HDTV.
• Fire pit (guests must bring firewood or purchase small bundles locally).
• Hot tub on covered lower deck.
• Laundry area with washer/dryer, iron and ironing board.
• Central heat and air with two controls. Ceiling fans.
• Large deck on main floor with picnic table, rocking chairs, charcoal grill. Guests must bring charcoal and lighter fuel.
• Free wi-fi. Telephone - Free local calls.
• Accessed via light gravel road off main paved road. 4-wheel drive not necessary unless ice or snow. Eight steps with railing to entry. Parking for 3-4 cars on parking pad, one more street side.
• Grocery is 10 minutes away.
• NO PETS, NO SMOKING